On this page you will find lots of links to other websites that we hope you might find interesting or entertaining.
Here are lots of curriculum links that will help children's learning:
- BBC Bitesize - English, Maths and Science activities for Key Stage 2 children from the BBC.
- BBC Primary Literacy - Literacy activities from the BBC.
- Woodlands Junior School - lots of great Literacy links.
- BGfL English Resources - Birmingham Grid for Learning's Primary Literacy page.
- Coxhoe-Durham School - lots of KS1 and KS2 Literacy links.
- Nrich - lots of useful Maths resources and games.
- Woodlands Junior School - lots of great Mathematics links.
- BGfL Maths Resources - Birmingham Grid for Learning's Primary Mathematics page.
- Coxhoe-Durham School - lots of Numeracy links.
- Maths Zone - masses of activities covering all aspects of Maths.
- BBC Primary Numeracy - Numeracy activities from the BBC.
- Maths Mansion - Maths adventure game from Channel 4.
- Natural History Museum - kids only section of the museum's website.
- Teaching Ideas - lots of useful Science resources.
- Woodlands Junior School - lots of great Science links.
- UK Space Agency - the British National Space Centre's learning zone.
- BGfL Science Resources - Birmingham Grid for Learning's Primary Science page.
- Coxhoe-Durham School - lots of KS1 and KS2 Science links.
- BBC Primary Science - Science activities from the BBC.
- Planet Science - lots of scientific fun and activities for under 11's.
- Primary Resources - useful science resources.
- Digizen - learn how to become responsible digital citizens.
- Kidsmart - learn how to be kidSMART online.
- Think u know - lots of great resources to keep you safe.
- Childnet International - quizzes, e-books and fun about staying safe online.
- NSPCC - National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children.
- CEOP - Report abuse.
- Access Art: Drawing Together - learn to draw for 7 year olds and above.
- Show Me: this site links to games and activities from the
's museums and art galleries. UK
- Material World - explore the different types of material used to create art.
- Art of Many Lands - a site that shows examples of art from different countries and cultures.
- Colour Me Egypt - activities and information about Ancient Egypt.
- Woodlands Junior School - World War II pages.
- Woodlands Junior School - all about Ancient Greece.
- Woodlands Junior School - all about the Aztecs.
- Snaith Primary School - lots of information on the Aztecs.
- Play Music - a lovely site with lots of information about the orchestra.
- Virtual Orchestra - another site with lots of orchestra information.
- Creating Music - children can create online music.
- Musical Mysteries - a BBC activity that explores beat.
- Coach's Clipboard - a basketball coaching site with plays, drills, articles, player tips, animated play diagrams, and video clips.
- Birmingham Sport - lots of links to sport in
. There are also details of junior clubs and activities. Birmingham
- RE:Quest - teaching about Christianity in Religious Education.
- St Chad's Cathedral - the
Mother Churchof the Catholic Archdiocese of . Birmingham
- Top Marks: The Easter Story - an illustrated story of the arrest, trial and crucifixion of Jesus Christ.
- Catholic Kids - a traditional Catholic website for children of all ages.
- Primary Resources - lots of useful resources for most subjects.
- Teaching Ideas - resources and ideas for a range of subjects.
- Woodlands Junior School - lots of great links for homework help.
- BGfL Primary - Birmingham Grid for Learning's home learning links.
- Coxhoe-Durham School - lots of different curriculum links.
- BBC Schools - primary activities from the BBC.
- Enchanted Learning - lots of information on rainforests.
- Rainforest Facts - information and links on rainforests.
- Crickweb - primary interactive resources.
- Topmarks - teaching resources, homework help and educational websites.
- Education City - engaging interactive activities including revision and assessment tools, which can be used in school for teaching or at home.
- Schools and Families in Erdington (SAFE) - schools working together with families and other organisations to make sure that children and young people in Erdington are supported to be safe, healthy and happy